"Multichannel pharma marketing is conceptually relatively simple to understand, but incredibly difficult in practice," says Len Starnes, former Head of Digital Marketing & Sales, General Medicine at Bayer Schering Pharma. "That said, multichannel is not a transient phenomenon, it's here to stay."
This collection of Pharma Marketing News articles, blog posts, podcasts, and survey results focuses mainly on issues related to multichannel marketing to physicians.
These days, pharma marketers cannot rely solely on
reaching physician clients via sales reps and print
journal ads. Digital channels -- including the Web, social
media, and mobile -- are increasingly being used by
physicians to access information about pharma brands.
Multichannel is really a tactic that is part of a relationship
marketing strategy, which uses various interactive
media to develop, maintain, and foster a relationship
with a current and prospective customers to maximize
need satisfaction, share of mind and budget, and
nurture loyalty and, ultimately, advocacy of the brand of
a product or service.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Published November, 2012.
- Is Your Marketing Head in the Cloud? (article & podcast)
- Making Sense of Multichannel Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing: Easy to Brag About, But Difficult to Do
- Multichannel Marketing & Medical Reprints
- The Evolving Pharma-Physician Relationship
- Building the "New" Pharma Physician Marketing Model
- Evolve Your Brand Into a Relationship With Consumers and Physicians
- The Digital Life of Doctors
- Podcast: The Changing Pharma eDetailing Landscape
Download this collection now. It's FREE...
Download PDF file