If you're thinking of developing a mobile application (app) for patients or physicians, you need to consider the myriad platforms -- hardware plus software combinations -- that are out there and determine which platform is best suited for your intended audience. Your choice of platform will impact your app's performance, maintenance, and security, which in turn will make or break the success of the app.
Topic headings include:
Read this article now. It's FREE...
- Mobile Trends in Healthcare
- Primary objectives of heathcare mobile apps
- Mobile platforms preferred by pharma
- Size Matters
- What's Missing?
- Know the Platform Favored by Your Intended Audience
- Native vs. Web-based Apps
- Deployment & Regulatory Issues
- Global Rollout Considerations
- Patient Privacy Consideration
- Metrics and Measurement
- The User Experience
- Circumstances When the Choice is Obvious
Download PDF file