According to the analysts at Gartner, it is possible that a life science company will be fined $1 billion for marketing non-compliance this year.
All pharma companies face a communications crisis that rests on the changing role of the medical sales representative. This evolution has a direct impact on the obligations of the pharma marketing organizations to be both proactive and responsive in helping to protect their organizations from the threat of non-compliance.
What can marketing do? This article offers a few thoughts from a physician's point of view, written by Jonathan Sackier, M.B., Ch.B., FRCS, FACS who is a regular blogger at www.goodpromotionalpractices.com
Read this article now. It's FREE...
- Pharma Behaving Badly
- Good Corporate Citizens All
- A "Reasonable" $600 Million Fine
- TABLE: Top 2010 pharmaceutical and medical device settlements relating to off-label marketing.
- Will 2011 Be DOJ Fine Free?
- 4 Strategies for Compliance
- Close the Gap Caused by Downsizing
Download PDF file