This is the last in a series of three articles highlighting points made by Kantar Health executives in a recent webinar titled, "Getting It Right in the Emerging Markets: Identifying the opportunities and avoiding the pitfalls in conducting market research in new geographies."
This article delves more deeply into the specifics of market research in India and China.
- Focus on India
- Shift to Patient-Centric Activity Urged
- Shifting Disease Patterns Requires New Product Portfolios and New Skills
- Heart Disease & Obesity Statistics for India
- India's Healthcare Infrastructure
- India & Intellectual Property Issues
- Health Insurance in India
- India Market Research Case Studies
- Focus on China
- China's Five-Pillar Framework
- FIGURE: Key Drivers of China Healthcare in the Next 3 Years
- TABLE: Differences in Attitudes & Beliefs of Sufferers in China and Japan
Order and pay for this reprint now using your credit card...
Download PDF file immediately after paying: