Back in June, 2011, Pharmaguy published the first iteration (Volume One) of the Pharmaguy Social Media Timelime™. Volume One covered the period between July, 2005, and June, 2011. You can access Volume One here
Since then there have been many noteworthy pharma social media events, trials, and tribulations that deserve to be added to the Timeline. Volume Two includes 23 new items/events from June, 2011 through January, 2014.
Items include (partial list)
Download the full text PDF file here:
- ABPI Issues SM Guidance for Adverse Event Reporting
- First Hack of a Pharma Facebook Page
- Pfizer's Facebook Fiasco
- Google Shuts Down Sidewiki
- FDA Publishes Guidance on Responding to Unsolicited Requests for Off-Label Information Via Social Media
- Congress Gives FDA 2 Years to Issue Social Media Guidance
- BI Launches Beta Version of Syrum FaceBook Game
- First Pharma Sponsored Patient Community on Tumblr
- FDA Publishes First Piece of Social Media Guidance"
- FDA Publishes 2014 Social Media Guidance Agenda