"Disruption creates opportunity for those who embrace change," begins the blurb for the book RESULTS: The Future of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing
by R.J. Lewis (aka RJ) et al. Lewis is the President and CEO of eHealthcare Solutions, a vertical Internet advertising network in healthcare, which he started in 1999.
This article focuses on digital disruption, which is the chapter written by Lewis who discussed this topic during a recent Pharma Marketing Talk podcast.
Questions/Topics (partial list)
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
- What are some of the biggest trends you are seeing in digital marketing today?
- There is a shift from targeting contextually to targeting based on an audience, how is this playing out in digital marketing and where is it heading?
- What are some examples of "data driven" targeting in online advertising?
- What does the future hold for the newer media and platforms such as mobile and video?
- How big of a role does societies concerns over privacy play in how the future unfolds?
- How will the return on investment (ROI) of digital marketing be measured going forward in the new healthcare environment?
- For the chapter on a view from the manufacturer, what are the main themes you heard from them?