|The Alternate Reality of Pharma CEOs
Their Views Regarding Drug Prices, Innovation, Taxes & Other Stuff
Pharma CEOs have been filling in what they perceive as "gaps" in the drug pricing debate. They argue that several factors are being overlooked when discussing drug pricing in the U.S. A favorite argument is that insurers and middlemen are to blame for high drug prices, not their companies.
Drug industry CEOs are also busy talking publicly about taxes, innovations, and other issues that need defending. Their arguments are highlighted in the this article.
Contents (partial list)
The full version of this article is available to subscribers. Subscription is free. Subscribe Here
- Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli
- PhRMA Pissed That They Get No Respect
- Kool-Aid Served Up by Allergan CEO Saunders
- Pfizer CEO Ian Read Talks Taxes
- Are All Pharma CEOs Martin Shkrelis?
- Shkreli & Bresch: Pharma Sibs
- Marathon CEO Jeff Aronin Schooled Shkreli
- "Flip the Shkreli Narrative" Says New Bayer Leader
- PhRMA CEO in D.C. Makes "Peace In Our Time" with Trump
- Lilly CEO David Ricks Likes Medicare Just the Way It Is
- "We are NOT Murders," Says Pfizer CEO Read
- Ian Read, the Donald Trump of Pharma, Bashes Global "Freeloading" Off U.S.
- A Canadian Strikes Back Regarding Who Innovated What First
- Regeneron CEO Says What to Pfizer CEO Ian Read?
- Novartis CEO Worries About Market for New Drugs After Obamacare
- BIO CEO Says Insurers Discriminate Against Pharma
- Acordia CEO Rips Insurance CEOS a New One!
- Pharma CEOs Living in an "Alternate Reality" But Getting Paid Exorbitantly High Real World Salaries!
- Some #Biotech CEOs Earned Big Increases in Compensation Even as Their Companies Tanked
Issue: Vol. 16, No. 2: May 2017
Find other articles in related Topic Areas:
Pharma Marketing News