If you want to focus on women as an asset to your business, then look at what women can actually do really well that male leaders struggle with:
- Link [rather than rank] workers;
- favor interactive-collaborative leadership style [empowerment beats top-down decision making];
- sustain fruitful collaborations;
- comfortable with sharing information;
- see redistribution of power as victory, not surrender;
- favor multi-dimensional feedback;
- value technical & interpersonal skills, individual & group contributions equally;
- readily accept ambiguity;
- honor intuition as well as pure "rationality"
- inherently flexible;
- appreciate cultural diversity.
Includes commentary from members of the PHARMA-MKTING online discussion group plus real-life experiences of women in pharma sales and marketing.
Read this article now. It's FREE...
Download PDF file