|How Readable, Credible & Useful are Pharma Blogs?
This article presents the complete results from the first ever survey of The Pharma Blogosphere in which blog readers evaluate 22 different pharma-related blogs on the basis of readability, credibility, usefulness, and bias.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Frequency of Reading
- Is It a Legitimate Issue?
- Bias: Industry Critics vs Industry Supporters
- Readability, Credibility, and Usefulness
- The TOP FIVE Overall Honors
- Industry vs. Non-Industry Readers
- Blogs and Readers of a Feather Flock Together
- Charts and Tables include:
- FIGURE 1: Frequency of Reading
- FIGURE 2: "Industry Critics"
- FIGURE 3: "Industry Supporters"
- FIGURE 4: Overall Honors, ranked by credibility
- TABLE 1A: TOP FIVE Readable blogs (overall)
- TABLE 1B: TOP FIVE Credible blogs (overall)
- TABLE 1C: TOP FIVE Useful blogs (overall)
- TABLE 2A: TOP FIVE Readable blogs, industry respondents vs. non-industry respondents
- TABLE 2B: TOP FIVE Credible blogs, industry respondents vs. non-industry respondents
- TABLE 2A: TOP FIVE Useful blogs, industry respondents vs. non-industry respondents
Read this article now. It's FREE...
Download PDF file
Issue: Vol. 6, No. 4: April 2007
Word Count: 1663
Find other articles in related Topic Areas:
Pharma Marketing News