Adam Schechter, President of Merck US Human Health, made this statement not long ago at a Goldman Sachs healthcare conference: "Industry must embrace new ways of engaging physicians on their terms."
Clearly, physicians are not embracing pharma on THEIR terms. Schechter laid out some details of Merck's 2007-2010 goals.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Spend More, Get Less
- Merck to Slash Field Force?
- Consumer Media Consumption Habits vs. Media Spend (Google chart)
- Customer Focus Means More Technology
- Engaging Customers on Their Terms
- Impact vs. Risk Analysis of Physician Marketing Channels (chart)
- Rules of Engagement - A definition and case study involving AZ
Order and pay for this reprint now using your credit card...
Download PDF file immediately after paying: