The vast majority of pharmaceutical companies across the US and Europe
say they are moving to new customer-centric service models, which focus
more on building relationships with physicians than do traditional
detailing models. But are doctors experiencing any real change? What
does that transition mean for companies, reps and physicians? What
should you do differently to ensure the new models succeed? And what do
doctors really want from you?
Those were some of the topics and
questions addressed by TNS Healthcare in a recent webinar. This article
presents a summary of this webinar and personal conversations with
presenters conducted beforehand. Included are NEW research results
about how US and European physicians rate pharmaceutical companies
against a number of customer value points that are important in
achieving success with the new sales model..
Topic headings include:
Read this article now. It's FREE...
- Evolution of the Sales Model
- The New Sales Model
- New Measures of Success
- Key Findings of the 2009 TRI*M™ Study
- Hygiene, Drivers, Hidden Drivers
- A Decline in Rep Scores Across the Board
- What Do Physicians Value?
- Awareness and Use of Non-Rep Channels
- Service Model "Report Card"
- Customer Word-of-Mouth & Market Resistance
- Key Survey Learnings and Implications
Download PDF file