An Analysis of Who Submitted Comments to FDA
This article presents an overview of the types of organizations that submitted comments versus those that made presentations at the November 2009 public hearing. It also includes general comments from the pharma industry regarding the process by which the FDA should regulate the Internet and social media. Also presented in this article are the comments submitted by consumer advocates and individuals who generally supported more strict regulation across the board.
- Who Submitted Comments?
- Presenters Vs. Commentators
- Pfizer Asks for New FDA Regulations
- First Amendment Concerns
- AstraZeneca Proposes Social Media Principles
- Merck Encourages Ongoing Dialogue
- Most Consumer Advocates Are Anti-Pharma Marketing
Read this article now. It's FREE...
Download PDF file